http://haflaevents.co.ke/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/hafla-events-logo.png 0 0 Hafla Events http://haflaevents.co.ke/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/hafla-events-logo.png Hafla Events2018-06-22 15:50:062018-06-22 15:51:33DEALING WITH PRE EVENT ANXIETY
Anxiety is normal when it comes to planning any event. It’s how you manage it that makes the difference.
Here are few ways to help you keep the tension in check.
- Have clear goals. Choose goals that are achievable you can even break tasks down into smaller parts with a series of short-term goals. to help you be more organised.
- Have a plan A, B or C as much as you plan, you never know what might happen on the event day. Try to anticipate what could happen whether good or bad.
- Do not focus on what your competitors are doing and compare yourself to them, it is your world and your work so you control your own deliverance, by making sure you are well prepared and can implement strategies in the best way possible.
- Relaxation techniques are helpful to reduce anxiety such as an increased heart rate, tense muscles and quick and shallow breathing. Try it.
- Smile, laugh and remind yourself that nothing needs to go “perfectly.” Maybe you just need to joke around.
- Give yourself a pep talk . Before you do anything important, remind yourself of your intentions, purpose and desires for the event.